Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I've got nothing

Well, the headache is gone but I still find myself with nothing very interesting to say. Shall I update you on the not-very-interesting, then?

I had a 9:30 meeting with a fellow prof this morning (and I was running late, as I always seem to be these days). I prepped for class and managed a few emails before a student came to talk about the final project (now they want to talk!). Class went well; we had an interesting topic for discussion and they managed to stay awake for my - very short - lecture (I had good examples). I finished up my grant proposal for the study abroad program and sent it off (one thing off the to-do list - whoo) before I met a prof from the department for a semester check-in. After a quick stop at the grocery store, home to grade student papers before finally fixing dinner and collapsing in front of the TV to do nothing productive.

Fascinating, I know.

And I'm curious as to whether anyone is actually getting my posts over this last week. I have a sneaking suspicion that the site feed isn't working.

Update: Thanks to Prof Mama for letting me know comment moderation was somehow enabled on my blog. There have been some weird happenings in my personal blog-land lately; I'll just blame it on the techno-elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment